Picatinny-style base compatible with picatinny and Weaver scope rings. The obvious choice for hunters and tactical shooters alike. Picatinny slots run the full length of the rail, which gives the shooter flexibility when mounting scope rings or other accessories.
The channel in the center reduces overall mass of the mount. Also, in many cases, it will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights.
Mounting hardware is included.
- Winchester 1200
- Winchester 1300
- Winchester 1400
- Winchester SXP (Super X Pump)
- FN SLP (mount must be drilled for #8 screws)
When installing, tighten rear screw last.
We have found that some models are not drilled and tapped from the factory. If that is the case, you would need to have your receiver drilled and tapped before installing our mount. If you have any questions about your specific model or receiver, we recommend contacting the manufacturer of your firearm. They should be able to confirm whether your receiver is drilled and tapped by referencing your serial number.
EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite (loctite is available through our website and is sold separately). When installing, tighten rear screw last.
- Rail Type: One Piece Picatinny
- Machined from: Domestic 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black Anodizing
- Center Spread: 2.49"
- Overall Length: 6.276"
- Height: .4" (Top of Receiver to Top of Picatinny)
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Quick Disconnect Ring Compatible: No
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Torque Specs: 20 in/lbs
- Mounting Hardware: #6-48 X 1/4 Screws and T-10 Bit Included