Universal Pistol Rear Sight Tool designed for removal, installation and adjusting windage of dovetailed rear sights for most semi-auto pistol slides. Rear sight pusher will work with 90 degree and 30 degree rear sight profiles and many types of semi-auto slides: full, compact, sub compact, and pocket sized semi-auto pistols. Compatible with models from Sig Sauer, H&K, CZ, Glock, S&W and more.
- Base platform is adjustable for height, to get your slide and rear sights at the proper height for the rear sight pusher. Includes one bottom spacer for some pocket pistol slides for proper height alignment.
- Multiple vertical and horizontal clamps are included to secure various sizes and types of semi-auto slides in the sight adjustment tool.
- Adjustable top brace with plastic insert to secure the slide’s vertical placement on the base platform.
- Adjustable side braces with plastic inserts to secure the slides horizontal placement on the base platform. Includes two sets of side plastic inserts: a pair of flat inserts and a pair of stepped inserts to fit a wide variety of slide profiles.
- Side witness windows machined into both sides of tool frame to check for and verify proper tool and rear sight alignment.
- Sight tool frame can be bolted to, clamped onto work surface, or clamped onto a work vice.
- Rear sight pusher tool has an adjustable/removable handle or you can use a 15mm wrench or socket tool.
- Heavy duty Blue Anodized aluminum frame with steel tools
- Sight pusher steel screw has brass bushings for good bearing surface characteristics and excellent strength.
- Carrying bag included.