The Delta Series AR-15 Upper Vise Block is optimized for left hand and right hand Mil Spec A2 upper receivers with carry handles, as well as flattop style receivers. Other AR-15 variants may be adapted with special attention to potentially non-conforming surfaces or features. The Delta Series AR-15 Upper Vise Block allows you to safely clamp on to your AR-15 upper receiver in a vise holding it securely without twisting, crushing or marring the finish.
This block is the perfect product for torqueing a barrel on, removing a stubborn barrel nut or for simple gun maintenance and cleaning. It is made of a high pressure, solvent resistant polymer material which can withstand almost anything you can throw at it. The Delta Series AR-15 Upper Vise Block truly is the all-around product for your AR-15 gunsmithing, maintenance or cleaning needs. As an added bonus it includes a receiver insert with a gas tube alignment system, making sure your gas tube is always in line when installing a barrel and torqueing a barrel nut. Durable design holds receiver securely and fits both left and right-hand Mil Spec A2 upper, as well as flat top receivers.
- Fits left- and right-hand mil-spec A2 upper
- Carry handles as well as flat top receivers (other AR-15 variants may beadapted with special attention to potentially non-conforming surfaces or features)
- Gas tube alignment system inserts in the rear of the upper and helps prevent any crushing of the receiver
- Made of high-pressure, solvent-resistant polymer material
- Does not work with left handed uppers that have a dust cover that flips upwards